Hours: 22.5 hours per week (negotiable) worked flexibly
Salary: £26,000 £28,000 per annum depending on experience (Pro-rated salary £15,600 – £16,800, equivalent to £13.33 – £14.35 / hour).
Location: Guildford, Surrey
This is an exciting opportunity to join halow, a young, vibrant, and rapidly growing, Guildford-based charity that puts young people (aged 16+) with a learning disability in the driving seat. halow supports around 170 young people to live independent, meaningful lives and to be more involved in their local community. They are currently expanding and improving their services to deliver Exceptional Person-centred Care (EPC) which requires the right staff to be recruited and trained to the best of their ability.
To do this, they have created a brand-new Recruitment & Training Coordinator role; the right candidate will successfully deliver their recruitment and training strategies directly underpinning their key EPC objectives. They are passionate about supporting and investing in their employees who in turn make the frontline difference for young people that have a learning disability.
If you have the ambition, and the required skills, positivity and drive to make a difference, please read on to see if this role is for you.
To be considered for interview, you must be:
• Confident with working on both internal and external communications and marketing, and able to work with a varied range of individuals, from external recruitment providers, external training providers, staff, volunteers, and our beneficiaries.
• Proactive and keen for improvement; this role will give the post holder the opportunity to shape our recruitment and training processes as well review and modernise our systems.
• A great organiser with administrative attention to detail.
• Able to develop, promote, evaluate, and coordinate high-quality, end-to-end recruitment, onboarding, and training programmes for both their prospective and existing employees.
• A persuasive writer and capable of using a wide range of recruitment platforms to ensure that the HR team can optimise candidate experience and attract others aligned to halow’s values.
• Able to collaborate with team leaders to deliver and improve employee development opportunities and training plans.
• A self-starter with a can-do positive attitude and a desire to help others develop and succeed.
They are seeking an exceptional candidate to be part of their growing and outward looking team that is passionate about growing halow over the next five years and beyond.
What halow offers:
• halow is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its workforce.
• Family-friendly, flexible, negotiable hours.
• 33 days annual leave (pro-rata), workplace pension and many other great employee benefits.
• Fully paid training and ongoing career development.
• An employee assistance programme and a supportive and caring team to work with.
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
To find out more about this position please follow the link to download the information pack from our website (www.halowproject.org.uk), where you can also apply, or email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is: 5.00pm, Wednesday 22nd July 2020.
Interviews will take place on: Tuesday 4th, Wednesday 5th or Tuesday 11th August 2020.