Hours: 10 per week
Contract: 1 year, fixed term.
Hours: Flexible. May involve weekends or evening work as and when required. Ability to work from home.
Purpose of the role:
To develop and deliver fundraising and marketing strategies which raise awareness of the work the charity does and increases revenues by 30k.
- Develop, co-ordinate and implement Guildford Action’s community fundraising strategy.
- Build relationships with corporate and community partners, with the mind to raising funds.
- Develop and deliver marketing strategies which help raise the profile of the charity and encourage more to give
- Give talks and presentations to potential donors and partners.
- Develop and maintain on-going relationships with donors and business supporters with regular communications
- Track donor relations and fundraising activities in the database to enhance relationships and increase the likelihood of continued contributions.
- Plan and deliver publicity and fundraising events such as our annual Sleep Out event.
- Devise and organise marketing and fundraising campaigns to help raise income
- Promote and increase our individual monthly donors.
- Manage information and record the profile and fundraising activity of donors on a database.
- Ensure corporate and community donors are thanked appropriately and manage any publicity events.
- Prepare, with the CEO, written and digital information to promote the work of Guildford Action.
- Devise and organise fundraising campaigns and events.
- Update our website as and when required with accurate and compelling information.
- Develop Guildford Action’s social media presence.
- Respond to social media queries and comments as and when appropriate.
- Any other duties as reasonably required by the organisation.
This role profile is not exhaustive. It will be subject to periodic review and may be amended to meet the changing needs of the business. For more information and to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.