Role: Fundraising and Marketing Manager
Hours: 20 hours per week
Salary: £13 ph
This role is working for an amazing charity based just outside Guildford in Normandy, Surrey. The Therapy Garden work with children and adults facing various difficulties, challenges and disabilities, using the power of gardening to support and grow. What they do is truly inspirational!
They are looking for a new shining star to join their office team helping to raise awareness, interest and funds for the charity through Marketing and Fundraising activities.
Interested candidates must have either Marketing OR professional Fundraising experience (clearly a dream should you have both!)
Marketing & Publicity
- Develop marketing plans to create awareness of TTG to a wider audience
- Publicise all fundraising activities, events, projects and funding successes
- Design of new publicity material and update existing marketing literature
- Update website with news and events
- Promote TTG via social media, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Prepare and send out “Cuttings” Newsletter to members, trustees and volunteers and to write articles for local/ national publications.
- Promote the hire of the venue and show potential hirers the garden and buildings.
- Research and identify suitable charitable trusts to approach for funding, using fundraising databases and online research.
- Write and submit detailed proposals, letters and grant applications for funding
- Approach suitable businesses and organisations to attract sponsorship and build partnerships.
- Prepare interim and end of grant reports for charitable trusts and foundations and maintain a good relationship with existing funders.
- Develop online fundraising through crowdfunding, online giving and other new methods that might generate funds for the charity.
- Develop community fundraising opportunities giving presentations and hosting group visits.
Please contact Sally Mills, Centre Manager at The Therapy Garden at email@example.com or on 01483 813846 for more information.