- This event has passed.
Managing Volunteers Training Session
12th November 2019 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£40
About this Event
This workshop will explore ways of achieving a happy and productive volunteer team. If volunteer management is what you do, join Caroline Keith and Denise Graves from Voluntary Action South West Surrey who will be spending time looking at:
• How to manage regular evaluations for both your roles & volunteers
• Ways of providing good support and supervision
• How to create an ongoing motivating environment for our volunteers
• Do we take on too much ourselves? Do we delegate enough?
• Ideas for managing difficult and challenging situations
When: Tuesday 12th November, 10am-1pm
Where: Charles Stanley
If you would like to book your space, or for more information please click here.