The Data and Monitoring Assistant will provide support to projects and management within Voluntary Action South West Surrey.
- Updating internal databases with partners/clients information accurately.
- Collating data and producing reports for management, funders and partners as and when needed.
- Contacting partners/clients for information via phone and email using a scripted framework.
- Liaising with internal staff to collate information internally.
- Making appointments between partners, funders and internal staff, updating Outlook calendars as required.
- Minute taking at meetings.
This role is part of the Kickstart scheme therefore candidates must be:
- 18 to 24 years of age.
- Currently on Universal Credit.
- Looking for employment and training.
Number of hours a week: 25 Hours.
Working Pattern: Monday – Thursday (inclusive) 09:00 – 15:45 (inclusive of half hour unpaid lunch break) can be flexible.
Hourly rate of pay: National minimum wage.
The Data and Monitoring Assistant will also provide general support to management and is expected to be flexible to meet the needs of the charity.
All staff at Voluntary Action South West Surrey are expected to attend and contribute to team meetings, 1:1’s and training to provide support to both you and the charity.
How to apply: Quote the job title and postcode to your job centre work coach who will then refer you to us.