The Queen Elizabeth Foundation (QEF) for Disabled People have several vacancies in which they are recruiting for. Please see the below list and follow the hyperlink to obtain more information from their website:
- Bank Support Worker – QEF Care and Rehabilitation Centre
- Housekeeping Supervisor – QEF Care and Rehabilitation Centre
- Support Worker – QEF Care and Rehabilitation Centre
- Registered General Nurse, Band 5 or 6
- Support Worker – QEF Independent Living Services
- Support Worker Team Supervisor – QEF Independent Living Services
All of the above opportunities are ongoing, there is no closing date to apply. Applicants applying for the support worker roles, if successful, will gain a Care Certificate.
Applicants will need to have a car and be able to drive due to the location of the roles.
Further details about the roles and instructions to apply can be found on the website, here: https://qef.org.uk/jobs/current-vacancies