The Admin Assistant will provide administrative support to projects within Voluntary Action South West Surrey.
- Answering and making telephone calls to partners/clients using a scripted framework.
- Answering and responding to emails to partners/clients using a scripted framework.
- Updating internal databases with partners/clients information accurately.
- Making appointments between partners/clients and internal staff, updating Outlook calendars as required.
- Minute taking at meetings.
- Collating data and producing reports for management, funders and partners as and when needed
This role is part of the Kickstart scheme therefore candidates must be:
- 18 to 24 years of age.
- Currently on Universal Credit.
- Looking for employment and training.
Number of hours a week: 25 Hours.
Working Pattern: Monday – Thursday (inclusive) 09:00 – 15:45 (inclusive of half hour unpaid lunch break) can be flexible.
Hourly rate of pay: National minimum wage.
The Admin Assistant will also provide general support to management and is expected to be flexible to meet the needs of the charity.
All staff at Voluntary Action South West Surrey are expected to attend and contribute to team meetings, 1:1’s and training to provide support to both you and the charity.
How to apply: Quote the job title and postcode to your job centre work coach who will then refer you to us.