For Organisations Looking for Volunteers
If you need to recruit volunteers and your organisation operates in the Boroughs of Guildford and/or Waverley we can help.
You can register with our Volunteer Centre and we will advertise you volunteer roles online and in the Volunteer Centre.
We provide you with your own account where you set up your volunteer roles, you can:
- Advertise as many roles as you like
- Make roles inactive as soon as they are filled
- Use your account to manage your volunteer database
- Volunteers apply direct to you
- Add a link to your website to your advert
The service is completely free of charge, we just ask you to:
- make sure you reply to volunteer applications promptly
- keep the details of your roles up to date
- let us know when a volunteer starts with you
If you would like to register with the Volunteer Centre to set up an account to advertise your voluntary roles please contact:
Caroline Keith – email@example.com or
Laura Dunham – firstname.lastname@example.org
We also run workshops on working with volunteers: details here and can help advise on any issues with working with volunteers.
To find out more contact: Caroline Keith on 01483 565456 or email email@example.com